The purpose of this committee is to:
- Evaluate changes in health and safety policy that may impact the CVM.
- Educate the CVM community on changes to health and safety issues at the CVM.
- Coordinate response to faculty, staff or student concerns regarding health and safety issues at the CVM.
- Facilitate awareness of wellness resources.
- Inform the Dean of issues related to health and safety at the CVM.
Committee makeup: The committee will be made up of one student member, one faculty member from each department and one from the VMDL. The Associate Deans for Academic Affairs and Student Affairs and the Executive Administrative Dean, will be ex officio members, and there will be at least one advisor from Environmental Health and Safety.
The committee will meet at least twice yearly and will submit minutes to the Office of Academic Affairs.