Starting June 1, Zalk Library staff will be on-site Monday and Wednesday mornings.
While we remain closed to patrons, having staff access to our print collection a few mornings a week will allow us to scan items for you in a much more timely fashion! More information on how the University Libraries are expanding services
Need a book chapter for your students? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Email email@example.com
- Call us at 573-882-2461 or 573-882-6259 (our phone lines are being forwarded to Kate)
- Set up a Zoom meeting with Kate
And, of course, our electronic resources are already online through the Zalk Library website.
- Information on Off-campus Access to Library Resources
- Tip: set your Google Scholar settings to show the FindIt@MU link for easy off-campus access to journal articles
- We have severely limited capabilities to deliver materials. We are not be able to access our physical collections to scan materials. Our InterLibrary Loan staff will try and process requests for articles and book chapters, but many libraries and services we order from are closed as well. All requests sent will be processed as soon as possible, but there will likely be significant delays.
Have something checked out from the Libraries? Please hang on to it for later return. The Libraries are suspending any billing and fines for overdue materials.