The responsibilities of the Health and Safety Committee are as follows:
- Evaluate changes in health and safety policy that may impact the CVM.
- Educate the CVM community on changes to health and safety issues at the CVM.
- Coordinate response to faculty, staff or student concerns regarding health and safety issues at the CVM.
- Facilitate awareness of wellness resources.
- Inform the Dean of issues related to health and safety at the CVM.
Committee makeup: The committee will be made up of one student member (1), one faculty member each from the Departments of Biomedical Sciences, Veterinary Medicine & Surgery, and Veterinary Pathobiology (3), and one faculty member from the VMDL (1). The Associate Dean of Student and Academic Affairs, and the Executive Administrative Dean will serve as ex officio members, and there will be at least one advisor from Environmental Health and Safety.
Meetings and Minutes: The committee will meet at least twice yearly. Minutes of the meeting will be submitted to the Office of Student and Academic Affairs.
|Dr. Joanna Murdoch
|Vet Med & Surgery
|Dr. Frank Booth
|Dr. Jeffrey Adamovicz
|Environmental Health and Safety
|Dr. Leah Cohn